Application Forms for Foreign Scholarships
2013-2014 applications were completed for all items.
The information underneath is just given as an example.
FOR A TRUE AND COMPLETE APPLICATION;
- First of all, read carefully the proclamation until the end,
- Print the appendixes of the program you are going to apply and read them carefully until the end.
- Fill out the forms belonging to the collaborating institutions thoroughly, only prepare and file the required documents as stated in the announcement,
- Application days and submission deadlines must be respected. Therefore, documents need to arrive on time at TEV.
TURKİSH EDUCATİONAL FOUNDATİON WILL GRANT SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ABROAD MASTER'S STUDIES IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-2014.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- Studies in the U.S. and Western European Countries in the areas of Computers; Systems; Biomedical; Engineering in Electric, Electronics and Communications; Molecular Biology; Genetics and Stem Cells (those who have studied in these areas); Business Management (MBA) (Graduates with at least two years of work experience), Educational Sciences, Law, Architecture, (those studying in these areas), Renewable Energy Sources (for those who have studied Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical, and Physics Engineering), Plant Biodiversity – Conservation of Ecosystem (students from the fields of Biology, Agriculture and Forestry Engineering) are supported with scholarships. Additionally,
- Scholarships are given from the TEV-TÜSIAD 40th Anniversary Scholarship Funds in the U.S. or UK, for studies in MBA (only for graduates with at least 2 years of work experience), and the field of law (for the items a and b, files need to be latest submitted to TEV until January 2nd, 2013)
- Scholarships are given from the TEV-FIAT Scholarship Funds to students in the fields of Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Electronics, Aeronautics and Management Engineering (deadline for applications to TEV are February 15th, 2013
- Scholarships are given to studies in England in the fields of European Studies, Environment, Energy and Defense Studies, Economics, Human Rights and International Law, Immigration, Journalism and Media Studies, Political Science and International Relations by the TEV-UK Government's Chevening Scholarship Program. Candidates need to have graduated from related faculties and have work experience or similar for at least 2 years (further details are available in the descriptions) (Final date to submit the application file to TEV is January 17th, 2013).
- Scholarships are given to studies in Germany in the fields of Engineering (All fields of Engineering), Computer Science and Mathematics, Natural Science, Agriculture and Forestry, Environmental Science, Regional Planning, Art and Design (Architecture), Medicine, Public Health, Medical Engineering, Economics and Business Administration, Social and Cultural Studies, Education Departments, German Language and Literature, Psychology, Development Co-operation, the European Union Studies (in English or German), European or International Law (Law programs are in German) by the TEV-German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) (for the list of universities in Germany http://www.daad.de/deuschland/studienangebote/06005.de.html) (Final date to submit the application file to TEV is March 29th, 2013).
- Scholarships are given for master's studies as the result of the collaboration between TEV and the French Embassy. Scholarships will only be provided for Master 2 studies and are applicable for all fields of science. Language of the programs is either French (minimum B2) or English. For the universities in France please click: www.turquie.campusfrance.org. Additionally, postgraduate studies taught in English can be found under following address: http://www.campusfrance.org/en/espace-documentaires/offre-de-formations-domaines-d%E2%80%99etudes-et-de-recherche/catalogues-de-formations/taugh (Final date to submit the application file to TEV is March 29th, 2013).
- Scholarships are given for studies in Denmark for the fields of Computer Systems, Electrical, Electronic Communications, Marine and Coastal, Petroleum, Wind Energy Engineering and Biotechnology which are offered by the Danish Technical University in English. (Final date to submit the application file to TEV is January 2nd, 2013).
- Scholarships are given for studies in Spain by TEV – IE Business School of Madrid in the fields of International Law, International Relations, Digital Journalism, Corporate Communications, Visual Media Communications, Market Research and Consumer Behaviors. For further information please click www.ie.edu.
(Last Application Date is February 15th, 2013)
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
- Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey and under the age of 30 (applications from candidates born in 1982 will be accepted).
- Being supposed to have studied in mentioned fields within the boundaries of Turkey and being in the last year or graduate of those programs. (For MBA studies applicants are required to be graduates).
- Having for the postgraduate study a GPA of at least 3 out of 4 or 75 out of 100 (Those who have attended at the I. learning program at Turkish universities can apply to our scholarships).
- Knowing the language of the country they are planning to study at a level to pursue a master's program.
- Being unable to fund this study from parents' income and possibilities
Candidates may only apply for one field. Candidates, who possess the mentioned pre-requisites, may obtain the application forms and supplementary documents from the files attached to the related items in the announcement which is available at www.tev.org.tr. Documents can be also obtained at TEV until the given deadline.
SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION FILE
Candidates must provide their certificates and application forms, as specified in the each of the items under the supplemental information field, to TEV latest until the specified date. Incomplete forms or candidates with missing qualifications will not be accepted.
Applications from students, who have attended at an under - or postgraduate program funded by themselves or an institution, or have already started with a postgraduate program, will not be accepted.
ADDRESS FOR APPLICATIONS AND FILE DELIVERIES
Türk Eğitim Vakfı, Eğitim Müdürlüğü, Büyükdere Cad. No:111 Kat:8
34349 / Gayrettepe / İSTANBUL
Fax: +90-212-272 62 17